Safaricom are pleased to announce the following Internship opprortunities in The Safaricom Technology Academy within the Technology Division. In keeping with their current business needs, they are looking for a persons who meet the criteria indicated below.
The Safaricom Technology Academy is a 3 month internship program that is targeted to Kenyan Students. The internship positions are within the Technology Division and report to various designated supervisors. The students will undergo an internship program which includes a combination of job & functional exposure, work assignments and project assignments.
- Carrying out all duties assigned by the reporting managers in the various departments in the Technology division.
- Participation in the implementation of Projects and/or services as required in Technology Division.
- Actively participate in Technology Division activities and events.
- Position is open toKenyan Students.
- The students should preferably be in their 3rd to 5th year of University
- These internship is targeting on-going University students (NOT yet graduated)
- Preference will be given to students undertaking degree courses in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering or any other Engineering and ICT related Fields
- Candidates with IP Networking skills (CCNA), Database Administrators, and Java/Android Developers are encouraged to apply
- Female Candidates and Persons with Disability are strongly encouraged to apply