Technical University of Mombasa Internship Opportunities : Apply Now
Employer’s Name : Technical University of Mombasa
Job Type : Internship
Job Location: Mombasa
Deadline : 12th December 2017
Area of Focus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business administration or commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Strategic /project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical and electronic Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer science and information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Food Science and Technology
- Must be unemployed Kenyan graduates from Tertiary institution or university
- 6 months non-renewable contract.
- Stipend of Kshs. 25,000 per month.
- The interns must find their own residential accommodation and transport.
- Must be willing to sign a confidential agreement before they are admitted to the program.
- Will be required to have personal accident insurance cover.
- Will be required to have medical insurance cover by NHIF.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
Method of Application
Applications accompanied by copies of a National Identity Card, a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates, are invited from persons qualified for the area of focus described here above, to reach the Deputy Vice Chancellor –AFP at the addresses below, not later than 11th December, 2017.
Postal Address Technical University of Mombasa Tom Mboya Avenue P.O Box 90420 -80100 Mombasa KENYA
Note: Kindly quote your Area of study in the reference line.
‘Technical University of Mombasa is an equal opportunity employer’.