British Council Kenya offers you a wide array of Professional Development Training opportunities this month . Our approach is practical, experiential and highly enjoyable; ensuring maximum impact in the workplace. We have more than 75 years’ experience in teaching and training worldwide. We develop cutting edge content in our centres of excellence and adapt it to meet local aspirations.
Our interactive approach is highly regarded and feedback from participants is extremely positive. Our team is highly experienced both locally and internationally. As well as qualifications and accreditation, they have expertise garnered from a rich variety of organisational backgrounds and roles.
PRESENTATION AND PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE 25-26 JANUARY 2018
On this two day course participants will learn:
- what makes a good presentation
- how to analyse and address an audience
- how to prepare content, structure and match it to an audience
- how to begin and end with a bang
- how to enliven presentations
- how to add feelings and emphasis to certain words
- how to use body language to an advantage
- how to handle questions effectively
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants their audience to remember them after making a presentation. Anyone who wants to elicit positive responses and desired actions from their audience.