|Company:||County Government of Bomet|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
- KCSE Mean grade D plain
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements
- Suitability tests conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- Occupational trade test conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Defensive driving certificate from Automobile Association of Kenya (AA)
- A first aid certificate course lasting not less than a week from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology, St. John Ambulance or any other recognized institution.
- Driving assigned motor vehicles
- Carrying out routine checks and maintenance of the vehicle
- Maintenance of work tickets
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems
- Carrying authorized passengers and/ or goods and ensuring their safety
- Carrying out first aid, cleanliness and overall vehicle maintenance and management
For more information, visit; https://www.bomet.go.ke/vacancies/#