The Mideva Ventures Program is an opportunity for graduates to kickstart their entrepreneurship journey through a 6-9 months immersive and hands-on program. The selected fellows learn how to run a startup venture by actually starting and running one based on an already validated idea/problem with support and guidance. Over the 6-9 months, the team is expected to have created a minimum viable product, acquired early(paying) customers and achieved a product-market fit. Our first pilot program runs from March to December, 2018.
At the end of the program, fellows have an option of becoming potential shareholders to the new Mideva ventures, or may be absorbed in our portfolio companies or may opt out of the program to start their own ventures.
- Commit a minimum of 20 hours per week for at least 6 months for the program.
- A super clear interest in venturing into the startup world in the next 6 months.
- A basic understanding of how startups operate.
- Be ambitious, generous, have a positive attitude, and high standards of your own.
- Interest in working on a technology enabled solution.
- Generally an unpaid role(though stipend is provided) with possible equity/shareholding at the end of the 6-9 months
What the Venture Program offers:
- Hands-on experience on how to start and run a venture from scratch
- An opportunity to work on great ideas and concepts
- Access to support and guidance from our networks
- An opportunity to grow to your dream role as a CTO, CMO, CEO or CPO
- An opportunity to go out of the comfort zone to make things happen together with people that share your dreams
- An opportunity to gain practical experience which can be added to your CV
- A chance to be a co-founder to the venture that you will be working on
- Shareholding if the venture you work on proves to be promising.
SELECTIONS WILL BE DONE AS APPLICATIONS COME IN. CAN’T SEE A ROLE THAT BEST SUITS YOU? DROP AS AN EMAIL ON: HELLO@MIDEVA.CO TELLING US YOUR PERFECT ROLE