Ajira is looking for artists, entrepreneurs, interns, freelancers, form four leavers, standard eight drop outs college or university graduates and any young Kenya interested in working online jobs.
Ajira founded by senatorial aspirant Jonson Sakaja is looking to recruit young Kenyans and train them for free on how they can work online.
Ajira trains, provides relevant tools and mentors youths so that they can work online and earn a living from the platform
Ajira is providing the following platforms for the young Kenyans
- Studio Mashinani for young upcoming musicians to record their songs
- Pata Ajira initiatives which directly provide job opportunities
- Y254 Channels for upcoming artists to showcase their recorded pieces
- Working with Ajira as an experienced freelancer
- Must be 18 years and above
- Be a form four or standard 8 graduate
- Ready and willy to use computers and internet
- Passion with social media and common online platforms
- Kenyan citizen
- Entrepreneurial mind is an added advantage
This is a very ideal portal for young Kenyans because they absolutely pay nothing but the returns are absolutely great.
Besides, it turns artists and upcoming minds into entrepreneurs
Please visit their website below and fill the form for the next available posts