World Bank through their program ‘Young Professionals’ are seeking to recruit and train young people for different fields such as business, agriculture, urban planning, engineering, finance, social sciences, natural resources among others .
The trainees will then be employed into the system and work as employees of world bank.
Skills needed are as follows
- Commitment to development
- Proven academic success
- Professional achievement
- Leadership capability
- Citizen of the member country which ofcourse Kenya is one of them
- Must be born after or on 1st October 1985
- A Phd or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Atleast fluent in one of WBG’s universal languages such as English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Portuguese
- Atleast 3 years in the relevant field of application
- Specialized in the field that WBG has advertised
This is a full scholarship with a guaranteed employment post. Thus requires every of your little and much effort to sacrifice and win it.