Have you been looking to work as an instructor in a driving school? We got for you a polytechnic which is searching a person like you to employ you on a lucrative job offer.
The Nyeri National Polytechnic is advertising vacant position which needs a recruitment of a driver instructor who is well experienced and qualified with the best qualities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Instructing driving to trainees
- Basic maintenance of the vehicle
- Ensure adherence to statutory laws and legal matters
- Ensure control in trainees’ discipline
- BCE driving license
- Holders of NTSA Driving instructor license
- Holders of Trade Test Grade II and above
- Must have scored in KCSE a minimum of D
- Must have had 3 years of experience in a reputable firm
- Must be in an age bracket of 30 to 45 years old
The Nyeri National Polytechnic gives a chance to the youth and other disadvantaged group an equal opportunity to the rest of the society members such as those with disabilities and women.
Again, with Nyeri National Polytechnic which is government owned, you are assured of timely and secured salary which will be allocated on the time agreed during the signing up process
Those who feels that they can meet the above minimum requirements should send their CV and applications including relevant attachments and testimonials to the undersigned on or before Friday 4th August 2017. Make sure you submit them on time.
Please note that The CVs and applications can as well be dropped at the offices in Nyeri in person for the job advertised here.
Note. Please it is with kindness to keep in mind that only those who will be called or contacted are those who will be shortlisted by the polytechnic.
Wishing you all the very best in your applications.
Do not forget any single detail, since all are very key to qualification