Are you based in Kenya? The BBC World Service is recruiting people to join them in TV and Digital roles which include: Reporters, Producers, Camera Operators, News Directors, Graphic Designers, Video Editors and Shoot Edits.
We are expanding our operations in Africa by doubling the number of language services from six to 12 and investing in modern TV and Digital production facilities.
BBC noted in their statement adding that ,
Interested and want to know more then come and talk to us at our Careers Fair in Nairobi. You’ll meet BBC staff who will give an insight into the roles we are recruiting for and what it is truly like to work for The BBC
- Relevant degree or diploma in the field of journalism and mass communication
- Passion in news and have a high sense of smelling news sources
- Should be very well versed with Kenya especially the Nairobi environs
- Should be a good communicator and able to deliver news on time
- Must be willing to learn fast and adopt to the new systems
- Must have had an experience in a local news media, this can also be an added advantage
BBC is such a big name, working with them alone is such a big privilege which is a dream to most of the applicants.
Besides BBC is very fair and free on application and appointment of its staff.
If you feel you can take up the job, please apply via the link listed below.
Apply to register your interest in attending our careers fair. It’s taking place at a central Nairobi location on Saturday 9th September and Wednesday 13th September.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.