2jiajiri is a skills development and job creation program being implemented by KCB Foundation The objective of the programme is to create and support new and existing enterprises in the informal sector through vocational training, business development services and market linkages. The program focuses on the following sectors;
- Building and Construction.
- Automotive Engineering.
- Beauty and personal care
- Domestic services
The Foundation is pleased to invite applications for 2jiajiri scholarships for September intake. To qualify for these scholarships all applicants must fulﬁll the criteria below:
- Have a National Identity Card
- Possess the ability to read and write
- Commit to attend all training sessions in a technical training institutions in their county of residence
- Successful applicants are required to contribute KES 2000 (Two thousand shillings) towards their school fees.
Applicants will be required to bring their completed application forms (click here to download) and requested documents on the day of the interview. Interviews shall be conducted in the participating schools for the respective courses offered by the institutions and details are in the table below.