Are you Right for us? Are we Right for you?
We are recruiting a Legal Intern to join our close knit legal team.
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in reviewing commercial and company law contracts.
- Keen attention to detail
- the ability to demonstrate flexibility and commitment.
- the ability prioritise workload and use initiative to solve problems
- Strong organisational and typing skills
- Good communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Adaptability and readiness to take on previously untried tasks
Responsibilities and Role: You will be asked to:
- Proof read legal documents
- Draft various agreements under supervision
- Draft pleadings under supervision
- Handle correspondence and client management
- Work with the legal and business development team
If you are interested, send us your CV by 8th September, 2017 to “[email protected]”