Would you like to start your career “in good company“? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company
- Build daily prioritisation base on production needs and current situation
- Support pillar in terms of KPIs/Targets achievements
- Encourage WCM activities (mainly AM) in their day to day teams
- Support pillar in terms of KAIs (Key Activity Indicator) execution
- Provide trainings and develop newcomers
- Managing employee development
- University Graduate – Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
Please complete and submit your application in English online at www.tetrapak.com no later than 10 Aug, 2017