OFFICE ADMIN .Accurex Consultants ,Kisumu .
1. Responsible for the management of the hospital, organization of personnel and others concerned with theoperation of the hospital
2. Submits regularly to theDirector monthly reports showing the professional service and financialactivities of the hospital and to prepare and submit such special reports asmay be required by the Governing Body.
3. Participate in resourcemobilization and community health planning.
4. Organize, direct, control andcoordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set by a governingboard of trustees.
5. Responsible for the day-to-dayoperation of the hospital and programs.
Diploma or Degree in BusinessManagement with 6 or more months experience in accounting and officeadministration (Attachment experience will be considered) in a busy Office
Proficiency in Quick Booksand/or any other accounting package
Proficiency in Microsoft officesuit especially Excel
Experience in a hospital ormedical setup is an added advantage but not a must
High integrity and works underminimum supervision
Team leader and team player
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and “Kisumu” on the subject of the email stating your availability, your current and expected salary and daytime contacts. An up to date curriculum vitae and cover letter must be attached and emailed to
on or before 30th September, 2017. The job is based in Kisumu, hence s/he must be willing to work in Kisumu.