Temporary Data Collector (TDC) .KUSCO
Opening Date 21/9/17
Closing Date 2/10/17
Type of Engagement 3 weeks
Remuneration An attractive Daily Subsistence Allowance and other facilitative allowances (TBA during the on recruitment)
Role & Purpose of the Job
Reporting to a Field Supervisor, the Temporary Data Collector will be responsible for:
1. Administration of a Survey Questionnaire to the key respondents in the allocated Saccos on the dates and Locations specified in the detailed Field Data Collection Programme;
2. Acquisition, analysis and reporting of the specific Sacco’s loan Portfolio information in the specified format;
3. keying in all the hard copy records of Reponses and daily e-mailing of reports of completed assignments
The Survey project is a National Baseline Survey Project which is intended to determine the nature/type and extent of Sectoral-Financing (Lending) by Deposit-Taking Saccos and other Systematically Important Non-Deposit Taking Saccos in Kenya as specified by our client.
1. University Degree or Diploma in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
2. Excellent working knowledge and experience in MS Office (Especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access) and possessions SPSS will be an added advantage
Work experience and Skills required
1. At least 1 year working experience in Field Data Collection
2. Excellent analytical skills of statistics using MS Excel and SPSS
3. Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
4. A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to meet stringent sales targets within defined deadlines.
If you are qualified, interested and up to the task, please apply for the position of Temporary Data Collector by sending a copy of your CV, Academic and Professional Certificates and any relevant testimonials by email to [email protected],with a copy to [email protected] and specify in the Subject line the title: “Temporary Data Collector” before 2nd October 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you will not have heard from us by Friday 6th October 2017, you may consider your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
KUSCCO is an equal opportunity employer. Your application details may be kept in the KUSCCO database for future refence.
Successful candidates will be trained and deployed at Nairobi by Friday 9th October 2017 for a period of up to 3 weeks travelling to various Saccos destinations as they may be assigned.
Only qualified candidates with the laptop and other working tools specified above (lap top and smart phone meeting minimum space and processing specs) may be considered.
In this regard, applicants who will be invited for the interview will be required to come with these tools.