The Franchise Digital Manager leads the strategic direction, development and implementation of technology driven i-Marketing activations and implementation, in co-ordination with the Franchise teams across the territory. The focus will be to drive innovative ways to engage our consumers and build digital capabilities in the area of internal and external operations for all the activated brands with the support of suppliers (web and content generators) and partners (other technology or media companies to increase brand connections). \
- Develop, implement and evolve the digital strategy for the franchise
- Strategic development of i-marketing initiatives for portfolio of all required brands in ECAF as it forms part of the Connection Planning and Liquid&Linked content development process.
- Provide thought leadership and develop strategies, architectures, systems, processes and tools to step-change our Franchise Connections Planning in service of delivering against stated business goals
2. Develop key strategic projects to support must win battles in marketing
- Drive social conversations for real time marketing to ensure teens recruitment
- The Franchise Digital MM leads the development of the social connections strategy & echo system that is fully integrated with Core Creative Ideas across Owned/Earned/Shared/Paid connections to deliver brand objectives while deriving greater impact from our advertising and integrated communication efforts for core or development brands
3. Develop Franchise digital business plan
- Strengthen competitive edge and establish a new marketing model including measurement and analytics
- Provide leadership in building Franchise capabilities by identifying needs or gaps, creating a plan to close gaps, and ensuring plan execution to enable game changing marketing by providing input and needed information.
- Provide social training, competitive intelligence and market intelligence to increase level of connections/media expertise in the Franchise marketing team.
- Develop and strengthen mobile marketing and CRM in communication
- Develop relationships and negotiate with partners and other digital platforms in cooperation with the Franchise and BU teams
- Identifies and leads strategic partnerships discussions with the Franchise IMC Manager with social and technology vendors based on consumer trends
- Supervise implementation and localization of BU / Franchise projects across the territory (web, social, mobile, search)
- In conjunction with the Franchise Media Manager, manage Franchise Digital Connections budgets efficiently and effectively delivering long-term sustainable competitive advantage at lowest possible costs (annual negotiations); benchmarking to measure competitive advantage on an on-going basis; and developing strong relationships with key social agencies
- Create the Franchise Strategic implementation framework
- Provide Digital support for all stakeholders
- Ensure that Project Reports & Dashboards are delivered on time for all key markets with comprehensive narratives, learning and implications
- Manage relationship & interactions with a number of stakeholders both internal & external.
- Internal: BU Team, Franchise Teams, Local and Global IMC Team and communities, BU Brand Teams, K&I, PAC, SRA, Legal, Finance
- External: Agencies, External Stakeholders, Content developers
- This position requires to work with multiple brands and with cross functional areas, such as Marketing, Finance, Procurement, Capability Development, IT, PAC.
- This role is a key contact working closely with BU in various areas: Brand; Digital Content, Social Listening
- Multi Agency partners – with different skill-sets have to be managed and co-ordinated to deliver final campaign – this will range from Technical, Moderation of content, Creating Content, Purchasing Connections etc.
- Digital will be integral part to whole Franchise connection planning and requires strong collaboration with all Agency partners ans experts to deliver results in communication and business
- Franchise Digital Marketing Manager will play the role of i-Marketing expertise/consultant within the Franchise, evaluating and proposing strategic courses of action, solutions on i-Marketing and defining best business models for the region.
- Required to study benchmark cases and build clear business recommendations to increase knowledge and to reduce investment decision risks.
- Job also requires designing and recommending i-Marketing processes and network routines across Franchise working alongside the BU team in embedding this collectively across all territories.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
Evaluation of New and Existing iMarketing ideas
Regular interactions and recommendations provided to Franchise teams on campaign ideas and exectution
Ensure Agencies drive amplification of CCI (Core Creative Idea) on assigned iMarketing projects
Recommender to Franchise IMC Manager:
Supplier / Agency Management to ensure delivery against scope of agency agreement
Communication Strategy & Planning – Lead role in iMarketing / digital
Input into Brand Communications Objectives and Research briefs
- Innovation is central to this position as in quickly changing digital environment it is required to be on the cutting edge level of technology and marketing tools to develop and implement brands, company and system strategic initiatives.
- Another area of innovation in the position is in establishing and maintaining relations with key digital partners and platforms: adjust and adapt Global Partnerships Initiatives and tools in conjunction with the BU team according to Franchise specifics in digital environment (Search, Social network and other platforms in digital space etc.) as well as Mobile Service providers and technological brands (Telecom operators, Handset Manaufacturers)
Coordination Of Work
Type of previous work experience required:
- 9 years of relevant work experience within Digital Environment , marketing or communications or service provider (digital agency, digital manager of a consumer product company or media group or technological company).
- Experience in developing online programs/campaigns (web, mobile, social, search, others).
- Experience in managing internal & external suppliers and specialized partners in online marketing
Cross-functional experience in some of the following areas would be an advantage:
- Operational marketing
- Marketing\brand management
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job: University/Bachelor’s Degree
- Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities – Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
- Delivers Results – takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements – Develops ideas and gains others’ commitment. Seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value. Promotes an environment of creative thinking and Innovation
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas – Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company. Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support. Embraces change.
- Sets a Winning Example – Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows-through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
Builds Brand Love – Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors. Pursue innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement. Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas. Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea. Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be. Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc) to create belief. Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
Builds Brand Value – Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases. Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System. Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively. Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings. Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
- Creative development, Adaptation and Localization on iMarketing assets
- Social Media
- IMC knowledge
- Specialist Support on iMarketing platforms
- Establishing Strategic Direction For Specialist Area
- Pursuing Innovation across iMarketing connections
- Develop And Maintain Franchise Partner Relationships
- ROI / Analytics
- Identify iMarketing Opportunities within the Franchise
- Monitor and Drive Implementation of iMarketing Architecture
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Collaborate with System, Customer, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspires Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
Multi-country work requires is an added advantage while high level of cultural sensitivity, need for 100% English fluency.
Any Other Information:
Work and role will evolve to take on strategic projects as shift happens of responsibilities from Global to BUs/key Top KO markets
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage.