Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced
and highly talented hospitality professional
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide transport services to the various Departments within the Hotel and also hotel guests.
1. Drives the hotel vehicles in a safe and comfortable manner to the various authorized destinations.
2. Provides Transport services to the various Departments within the Hotel.
3. Dispatches and collect Hotel documents / parcels form various destinations as may be required.
4. Ensures that vehicle is in good running order before embarking on any journey by checking
amongst others. Oils, Fluids, Tyres, Accessories, Brakes, Cleanliness
5. Reports to the Hotel Head Of Maintenance all major breakdowns and may assist the said
Mechanic where possible
6. Ascertains that all road Licenses, Driving License and Insurance, PSV, Safety belts, are valid before embarking on any journey and where they have expired responsible to report to the supervisor
7. Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated by the supervisor
1. Minimum O level
2. Professional Qualification; valid driver s license ( Class: ABCE)
3. Valid Good conduct certificate
4. Valid Passenger Service Vehicle license (PSV License )
5. Length of experience: 2 years.
6. Additional skills required: Good communication skills-written & spoken. Ability to work under minimum Supervision, Demonstrate meticulous attention to details.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching
copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remunerations
package, three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business October 09, 2017
The General Manager (KSLH) P.O.BOX 90414-80100, MOMBASA.