In need of a driver to deliver farm produce to Nairobi from Embu on a daily basis including weekends, they can be relieved on some weekends on agreement. The driver’s working hours are from 5:00am – 11:00am.Travel to Embu and be there by 7am, pick and deliver the produce to 2 designated points of collection in Nairobi by 10:00am.The driver should be able to pick the vehicle at Pangani at 5:00am so it’s only convenient for those living nearby.
Salary to be negotiated.
Driver Job Responsibilities
1. Deliver product as directed.
2. Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
3. Maintain the vehicle in a presentable clean state.
4. Maintain high level of confidentiality.
5. Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage.
1. A valid driving license.
2. A valid certificate of good conduct.
3. A minimum of 5 years’ experience driving.
For more information kindly inbox or call 0723543300