BuldDesign Magazine are seeking to recruit a media intern to join a vibrant team with a possibility of being employed on contract at the end of the 6 months internship duration. The successful candidate should be a recent graduate from a recognized institution with a higher diploma or degree in a media related field.
The prospective candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Strong creative vision and the ability to tell stories in writing and visually.
2. A good command of design principles, layout, color theory, branding and identity.
3. Knowledge of video production and editing is a requirement.
4. Be passionate about other aspects of creative video production including concept development, design and script writing.
5. Be skilled in the use of Adobe Software including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
6. Experience with motion graphics, and after effects is also desirable.
7. Good verbal and written communications skills.
8. Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
9. A creative thinker.
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate a strong background on creative design and should possess general web knowledge and typography skills.
The candidate will be working closely with BUILDesign Magazine‘s Editorial Team to create content for both the Print Magazine and YouTube Channel.
They will also support the sales and marketing team in selling out advertisement space for which an additional commission shall be paid.
Send your application letter and CV attached to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Editorial Internship Position”.