INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (400)
The County Government of Nandi is offering a six (6) months internship program to graduates from training institutions. This is a chance offered by the County Government to unemployed graduates who have completed certificate, diploma and degree courses.
This is a non-remunerative position; however, the selected candidates will be paid a stipend as per the County Government of Nandi internship policy in place.
We invite applications from interested and qualified candidates in various fields.
- Be a Kenyan youth not older than 35 years;
- Have a certificate, diploma or a degree from a recognized institution;
- Have proficient computer skills;
- Graduated within the last five years;
- Be a person of high integrity;
- Energetic and eager to learn on the job;
- Self-directed and deligent.
- That targeted skills are as indicated in the application form on the website.
- That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- That gender, disability and regional balance will be applied in the selection process to ensure equal opportunity.
- This is a 6 months non-renewable contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are advised to visit Nandi County website link fill the prescribed form and submit their application online on or before 24th August, 2018.
NANDI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
ECDE TEACHERS VACANCIES
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit 400 Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) caregivers for a three (3) year contract.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged 18 years and above.
- Must be a holder of Certificate in ECDE offered by the Ministry of Education, KNEC or their equivalent. Those with Diploma or Degree Certificate from recognized institutions will will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of one year teaching experience in pre-primary or ECDE centre after training.
- Ready to undergo effective Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Must be willing to uphold standards of professionalism required in the teaching service as provided in the existing policies and regulations in Kenya.
- Must be registered with TSC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop play/learning materials for children.
- Organize and facilitate play/learning activities in pre-primary and ECDE CENTREs.
- Facilitate curriculum implementation.
- Ensure safety and security of children at the CENTRE.
- Advice on children’s feeding programme.
- Should be conversant with applicable requirements of line Ministries.
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, academic and professional certificates, identity card, letter of recommendation from the respective school(s) they have served in, school leaving certificates, TSC registration certificate and any other relevant testimonials should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300 Kapsabet.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Nandi County Public Service Board offices before the close of business on, Friday, 24th August, 2018. The list of schools/ECDE centres is available on the county’s website www.nandi.go.ke/downloads.
Please Note: Priority will be given to a candidate meeting the above criteria and currently serving in a public ECDE centre. One must be willing to work in any ECDE centre within the County.
error: Content is protected !!