If you think you’ve got what it takes to successfully lead a multi-billion-dollar-brand company, then test your business knowledge on P&G’s CEO Challenge. Sign up now and get a hands-on experience on what it would be like to be the CEO of a leading brand. Working in a team, you can expect to play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and finding the great professional career path to pursue! If you come up with extraordinary solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the APAC Finals in Singapore and to the Global Finals in Dubai. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!
The first big achievement is to make it to the Philippines Local Round!
During the 3-day Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Gillette case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to the APAC Final Round. In the event, you will also be able to meet P&G leaders, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (interviews), which can already lead you to an internship or full-time offer in one of our functions based in the Philippines!
Not sure why CEO Challenge was born?
P&G – The place of Leaders is committed to grooming and nurturing the nation’s talent pool from young. This intent gave birth to “P&G CEO Challenge” which successfully completed its second year across Asia. A regional case study competition in which university students participated from all across the country, it provided students a true insight into how a multinational company like P&G operates and exposure to holistic business challenges – from marketing to finance and retail – faced by brands and businesses being run on an international scale.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
- An experience to test and build your business leadership skills
- A way to see what working with us is like
- A life-changing experience when being trained on P&G business know-hows & our secrets to success accumulated globally over 180 years
- A premium ticket to go directly to the final recruitment round for our Dream Internship or Full time Management offers
- An opportunity to win an Exclusive Program for Leadership Development if you win our Global Final Round
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition Steps:
- Step 1: Submit your application and complete our assessments (online and written) by September 22
- Step 2: Complete your Interviews until October 30
- Step 3: Contend with the other in teams in the 3-day CEO Challenge Philippines Local Round on November 7-9, 2018
- Step 4: Represent Philippines in the APAC Final Round in Singapore on February 13-14, 2019
- Step 5: Represent APAC in the Global Final in Dubai on May 2019
Champion Team in each country will be covered a full round trip to Singapore/Dubai to compete with contestants from the other winning countries.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently a penultimate or graduating student and will be graduating in 2019 or 2020
- Have strong academic performance at University
- Have strong and real passion for winning
- Possess strong leadership potential shown via your Student organization activities, past start-up projects or real-life business you owned
- Requirement: Must have a passport
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?