Our Client is a high end restaurant currently recruiting Cleaners.
- Actively engage with all staff to provide a safe workplace.
- Set up, operate, disassemble and maintain ware washing, kitchen, and dining room cleaning equipment.
- Accomplish all aspects of cleaning kitchen and service ware washing, by manual or automated methods.
- Clean and maintain all kitchen and service equipment.
- Clean and maintain all dining service areas.
- Remove waste and recycling from dining service areas.
- Transport and stock, supplies from storage areas to stations of use
- Use organizational skills to prioritize and execute tasks in assigned work areas to assure all equipment, and facilities are available for service.
- Complete assigned work, and inspect the work to ensure work is accomplished, and standards are met in the areas of cleanliness, sanitation, and equipment is operational.
- Communicate daily with culinary and management staff regarding equipment repair, serviceability issues, supplies, and safety concerns.
- Operate and ensure that equipment utilized is operational, and handled safely, reporting mechanical issues to appropriate member of management.
- Participate in training programs and meetings as necessary or requested.
- Understand and follow health code regulations at all times for maintaining proper handling, labeling, storage, and use of all cleaning agents including associated equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment, ensuring proper sanitation is maintained, as well as the health, and safety of dining guests, and employees.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills including the ability to interact with guests and co-workers
- Previous Experience as a cleaner
- A housekeeping qualification would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com