We are looking for an experienced sales person for our popular Family radio and TV stations.
We do not need adventurers, but a person who has love for our station and shares in our vision.
What we require you to have is university level education, at least 3 years’ experience in the media business and a great optimistic character.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the job title “Salesperson” as the email subject.
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video camera work
- Be willing and have the drive to be trained in production, editing, lighting interviewing and sound operations
- Be willing to learn how to do their own productions.
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com as soon as possible with the job title “Camera Person” as the email subject.
Internship Opportunity in the Communication Department
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Have you just completed a diploma/degree in PR or Marketing?
- Do you have good communication and research skills?
- Do you have a passion in events planning?
- Are you a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate?
- Have a positive attitude and are willing to learn?
You are the one we are looking for!!! Family Media wishes to offer internship opportunities to enthusiastic people with the above qualities. To do this, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radio Broadcast Assistant
Family Media the largest Christian Broadcaster in Africa is looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Radio Broadcast Assistant.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the Radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics.
- Good knowledge and good ear for sound, music genres, artists and updates.
- Knowledge and ability to work with different Radio Automation and editing software’s.
- A high level of IT skills – particularly good word-processing and data handling skills.
- Ability to learn how to use a variety of recording equipment, and to operate different radio studios.
- Ability to conduct effective internet research, use relevant computer software for audio recording, editing, and, packaging when necessary.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking, idea generation and problem solving skills.
- Must have confidence and tenacity to pursue information and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience, the ability to build rapport and draw information from people.
- A basic understanding of the law, ethics and industry regulation as they affect Radio production.
- Self-motivation and adaptability.
- At least a Diploma in mass media, radio production, journalism or a related field.
- At least one year’s experience in radio production.
- A good overall knowledge of the radio industry and the specifics.
- Ability to read and voice scripts will be an added advantage.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com as soon as possible with the job title “Radio Broadcast Assistant” as the email subject.
- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.