- Making M-pesa transactions in busy M-pesa shops
- Reconciling the day’s transactions
- Maintaining daily banking transactions.
- Registering new customers to the Safaricom services
- Providing Equity and Coop agency services and transactions
- Daily maintenance of the shop including cleaning / wiping dust etc.
- Attending to all incoming calls and handling caller’s inquiries and maintaining record of enquiries made.
- Form Four, certificate or diploma level
- Previous experience in a busy M-pesa shop a must
- Good sales experience
- Presentable personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain favorable relations with customers and fellow employees
- Team player
How to Apply
- Number of Positions: 2
- Location: Nairobi
- Nature of Job: Full time
Avoid sending any kind of help such as money so that you can secure the job. Don’t send any facilitation fee such as medical fee, training fee, registration fee, documents processing fee, commission fee or entrance fee. If they need your money, let them deduct from your first salary. Remember also not to hand in your valuables such as mobile phones, wallets, purse, personal bags etc. Keep them safe within yourself.
We shall not be liable to any loss you incur. Please keep in mind that conmen and conwomen work tirelessly day and night to come up with new tactics to steal from innocent job seekers