Are you between the ages of 18 and 25? Have you led a successful social change project in your community, working alongside others towards a just and peaceful future? Apply for the Peace First Fellow-in-Residence Programme 2020 in Sub-Saharan Africa and MENA region.
For over 25 years, Peace First has helped young people like you create social change in their communities. Now, they are scaling their work to support thousands of teams across the globe to lead peacemaking projects that make a difference in their communities.
As they do, they are building a team of Fellows-in-Residence – expert youth peacemakers based around the world – who will lead the delivery of their programs, supporting young people across the globe to challenge injustices, create impact, and build a lasting culture of peace.
- Partake in a growth opportunity and a learning community
- Build a diverse skill set
- Build a network
- Access support and coaching
- Professional development stipend
- Engage in a community of practice
- Work to build a movement
- Applicant must be under 26 years old on August 1, 2020;
- Have reliable access to fast, stable internet (assuming the cost of internet access is covered);
- Able to commit to at least one year as a Fellow-in-Residence, beginning August 2020;
- Hold a valid passport and are able to travel between 10 and 20% of your time;
- Must be based in the region where you intend to work;
- Fluent in English;
- MENA Fellows-in-Residence must also be fluent in Arabic. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, especially French, is highly desirable.
DEADLINE: June 28 2020
To apply and for more information visit here