Applications are now being accepted for Savvy Fellowship Program 2020. Are you passionate about solving some of Africa’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build your own impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business and you want to grow and scale your impact into new markets or verticals? Then, Savvy Fellowship is looking for you. Savvy is a virtual Fellowship program for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship was launched to equip passionate and brilliant individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill that they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs.
- E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture.
- Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, you can test your understanding by taking our weekly quizzes.
- Simultaneous Mentorship: While learning, you’re offered mentorship as well, from entrepreneurs who have built post-revenue businesses in diverse sectors, which is a great way to have a better understanding of your industry. The Savvy mentorship team includes over 50 changemakers from 20 countries, with a combined experience of over 200 years. Our peer-to-peer mentorship program helps Fellows learn from each other, as they ask questions, and have other Fellows help answer them.
- Life-long Community: “Once a Savvy Fellow, always a Savvy Fellow.” Savvy isn’t just a 12-weeks learning, assessment, and mentorship program, it’s a life-long entrepreneurial learning process.
- Savvy is for everyone.
- New Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40.
To apply and for more information visit here