Field Enumerators – Short term contract
The successful incumbents are expected to assist in data collection and data management activities for a research project on impact of COVID-19 activities within Dagoretti and Ruaraka Sub-Counties in Nairobi and Bangladesh, Changamwe Sub-County in Mombasa.
• Introduce the study to the participants and consent by phone
• Administer a survey questionnaire by phone to house household members within the study site.
• Administer a short interview using semi-structured interview guidelines with health care workers.
• Carry out in-depth interviews with selected household members and health care workers to allow a deeper understanding of issues and trends observed in the survey
• Training in psychological assessments with at least 2 years’ work experience will be considered
• Proficiency in use of smart phone/tablet to collect data is required
• Familiarity with research ethics , experience and taking informed consent
• Experience in data collection (qualitative and or qualitative).
• Experience in administering phone interviews is desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of spoken and written English and Swahili is required
• Ability to work within tight schedules
• Can work minimal or no under supervision
• Keen desire to learn and be a proactive team member
Interested candidates should submit a Cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and email contacts of three professional referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of relevant academic certificates as well as transcripts to, the Manager, HR Academic, Aga Khan University’s Campus Nairobi, Kenya. P. O. Box 30270-00100 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications by email are preferred.
Your application should make reference to IHD – COVID 19. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by September 9, 2020