WETECH WILE is a leadership and support program initiated by the WETECH organization, therefore WETECH is an innovation center supporting women in the fields of Entrepreneurship and Technology.
“Through WETECH WILE, our mission is to identify, train, scale-up high potential women entrepreneurs, and attract investment and development opportunities for female entrepreneurship, via Technology.”
Be recognized among Women Entrepreneurs, Emerging and Innovative Leaders;
- Training and coaching sessions with experts from various fields;
- Be followed by mentors with proven professional experience in their fields;
- Access to various material resources, products and services offered;
- Network with women entrepreneurs from other African countries;
- Have access to funding opportunities.
- The program is open to women entrepreneurs in Africa, residing in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mauritius, Madagascar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Chad, Togo.
- Be a woman between 21 and 35 years old;
- Be the founder or co-founder of the project;
- Have an innovative idea or a project with high potential that has already been deployed on the market;
- Already have clients, or users or a solution that is already generating income;
- Have integrated the Technology or be able to use the Technology in the development of its activity;
- Be willing to follow the program for 6 months.
DEADLINE: September 21, 2020.
To apply and for more information visit here