International Science in Soils and Global Change (IMSOGLO) offers Erasmus Mundus scholarships to applicants of all nationalities, which is a full scholarship that covers programme participation cost, monthly allowance and travel costs up to a total of 49,000 euro for the full 2-year IMSOGLO programme.
The student receives
- 1000 euro per month allowance as support for housing and general subsistence outside of the country of residence of the student (food & leisure)
- a travel allowance up to 3000 euro year (can be lower depending of your residence)
- a one-time installation contribution of 1000 euro for Partner Country Students
- In order to enter the IMSOGLO programme you need to have at least an academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
- the obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
DEADLINE: February 28, 2021
To apply and more information visit here