The YoLe Fellowship is a year-long programme designed to integrate young people into the UN system by empowering them in UNFPA’s areas of interest, while providing Fellows with opportunities for professional development and training in driving health-innovation.
Selected candidates will undertake over 230 hours of training on capacity and skill building; Professional and Career Development, Health Innovation, Coding (Web application/Web Design) and Entrepreneurship.
Furthermore, selected candidates will be taken through professionally coordinated sessions covering areas such as Research, Reporting, Conferencing And Logistics Planning, Proposal and Concept Note Writing, Social Media and Networking, Business Model Canvas Development, Data Visualization and Presentation, Human-Centred Design and Tech Innovations in the COVID-19 era, Gender Equity in Innovation, as well as Data-Driven Decision Making.
- The winner will be bestowed with USD 2,500 cash prize, and online courses from one of the most respected international universities.
- Must demonstrate a passion to make a difference in your community; specifically, demonstrate interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate.
- Must be aged between 18 – 26 years
- Must be a graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana
- Must commit one year to being a UNFPA Youth Leaders Fellow
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess a working knowledge of English—an important prerequisite for participation in the program for general communication purposes. All application materials must be submitted in English.
DEADLINE: October 26, 2020
To apply and more information visit here