Greensteds International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share that commitment. Employment is subject to suitable background checks, including the receipt of satisfactory references, one of which must be from the most recent employer.
We welcome applicants for the following vacancies to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff:
- Deputy Head.
- Head of Sixth Form.
- Head of Science.
- SEN Coordinator.
- Teacher of ICT.
- Teachers of Science (Up to A- level).
- Teacher of Humanities- Geography/ History (Up to A-level).
- Teacher of English (Up to A-level).
- Teacher of Drama(Up to A-level).
- Teacher of Music(Up to A-level).
- Teacher of Psychology.
- KS2 Teacher.
Greensteds International School,
Private Bag Nakuru, Kenya
Tel:+254 50 50770/50774/50819
Fax: +254 50 50775
Mobile Phone Numbers
0726-568583 / 0770-076271