Mount Kenya University in conjunction with the German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) is pleased to announce the 2021/2022 DAAD funded scholarships for students who are interested in the following master programs offered at Mount Kenya University.
- Applicants must be Nationals or Permanent Residents of a Sub-Saharan African Country
- Thorough knowledge of English, the language of instruction
- They must have completed at least a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with above average result
- The last Academic degree must not be older than six (6) years at the time of application
The Master’s degree scholarships are available for a maximum of TWO (2) YEARS. The scholarships will initially be granted for ONE (1) YEAR and may be extended to a maximum of the regular period of study upon receipt of an application for extension. Scholars must demonstrate satisfactory progress before an extension is granted.
Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Updated Curriculum vitae
- Statement on academic aspirations (maximum 500 words in portable document format, pdf)
- Cover letter indicating the programme you are applying for