K-NOTE is an NGO working in Naivasha targeting vulnerable populations such as orphans and vulnerable children, youth and key populations especially female sex workers.
The organization is currently implementing the Afya Nyota Ya Bonde KP Project with support from USAID through FHI360. K-NOTE is looking to fill a data clerk position.
Job title: Data Clerk
Job location: Naivasha DIC
Reporting to: M & E Officer
Professional qualifications, skills and key competencies
• Must have a mean grade of at least C and above in KCSE
• Certificate in IT/ Health records & information
Working knowledge of Microsoft office and/or excel.
Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
• Excellent communication skills.
• At least 6 months data entry experience
• Experience in Key population & HIV data management is additional
Key deliverables and responsibilities.
• Retrieval of client files at the service sites.
• Accurately enter data into various data-bases.
• Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
• Manage and organize client files
• Prepare relevant reports as needed
• Provide general data entry support across the program.
Applications are therefore invited from duly qualified persons to fill the vacant position.
How to Apply
The applications can be submitted in soft copy through firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies addressed to
K-NOTE HR OFFICE,
P.O. Box 509 – 20117 Naivasha,
Upper Hill Road, Lakeview Estate, Near GDC;
And dropped at K-NOTE main office reception.
The applications should include a cover letter, copies of certificates/testimonials including an updated CV.
These should reach the organization on or before 30th December, 2020 at 1700hrs
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted