Financial Advisor (Sales Executive)- Mount Kenya
Job Type: Full TimeJob Category: Sales & DistributionClosing Date: January 19th, 2021Location: Nairobi
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
In order to better serve our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as financial advisors. The Financial Advisor will report to the Unit Manger and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage
A 30 Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the sophisticated modern client. Back to all open jobs