The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the teachers’ internship positions available for 2021.
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has stipulated that the vacancies are available for unemployed teachers. Accepted interns shall be posted to schools to have hands-on experience in order to enhance their teaching skills.
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION (TSC) INTERN REQUIREMENTS
To be accepted int the intern programme, interns must possess the following:
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- A minimum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- A minimum of a diploma in education for secondary school interns.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps below to apply for TSC Internship Application 2021:
- Visit the TSC Internship Application Portal: http://www.teachersonline.go.ke/
- You will be redirected to TSC homes App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
For more information or inquiries, contact the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya via the contact details below:Address: TSC House, Kilimanjaro Av.P.O.B: 00100, Nairobi.Phone Number: (020) 289-2000. 0722 208 552 / 0777 208 552.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org