The APHRC invites applications for Qualitative and Quantitative Field Interviewers in a study that aims to evaluate the effectiveness of a childcare model for enhancing the economic outcomes of women living in low-income communities in Kenya.
- KCSE certificate, with a minimum grade of C Plain.
- Experience in data collection.
- Fluent in English and Swahili,
- Experience in electronic data capture methods
Application documents should include:
- Cover letter
- CV with contact details of three referees
- Copy of National ID
- Copies of your academic certificates and relevant testimonials.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the above documents via here by 16th January 2023. Please indicate on the subject line of the email “Qualitative Field Interviewer – GrOW II project” if applying for the qualitative position or “Quantitative Field Interviewer- GrOW II project” if applying for quantitative.
In the cover letter, indicate your area of residence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.