Position: Contact Centre Lead
We are seeking to recruit a Contact Centre Lead for our dynamic team. The Contact Centre Lead shall be responsible for achieving excellence in all customer satisfaction.
The role of the position shall be to support all operational & strategic efficiencies/effectiveness in all customer-facing processes in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, measure & evaluate the challenges faced during customer service delivery and take action in liaison with the Senior Management Team, to mitigate relevant risks and act on opportunities.
- Be an integral part of the Management Team in determining customer loyalty & retention opportunities and customer service delivery decisions and formulating strategies based on analysis of past performances or market trends.
- Ensure effective & efficient processes are in place to meet customer satisfaction objectives/ targets and overall improvement on the retention rates, credit collection, and revenue generation in the organization.
- Identification of complaints and incidents related to customer service delivery and escalation to the relevant departmental action agents, H.O.D.s, and Senior Management Team for decision-making and 100% resolution to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Ensure professional and consistent management is applied across the customer service delivery functions in line with the company’s strategies.
- Bring awareness to and participate in the development of all customer service delivery policies, procedures, and programs to support the operations function and overall organization.
- Periodically analyze all customer service delivery activities adopted by the organization to check their usefulness and proceed to propose changes based on gathered factual data and/or present regular reports to guide the Senior Management Team in the right direction.
- Carry out daily audits to confirm that all customer service delivery processes are effectively done and submission of reports to the Senior Management Team as per defined timelines.
- Ensure correct update of client contact details (Emails, Phone, etc) on Evolution & Samson/ FSK.
- Ensure accurate filing of all company documents (electronic, soft & hard copies) related to the customer service delivery process.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly report generation as per defined formats & within defined timelines i.e. for A.M.C.s (New – Pipeline, and Renewals), Status of Technical Quotations, Pending/ New S.L.A Contracts & Addendums, Complaints & Incidents, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Onboarding & Terminations, Escorts & Standbys, NOTs/ multiple False Alarms, Call Ups & vehicle body/ equipment condition reports, E.R.T.s Alarm Activations & E.R.T.s Movements (Alarm, non-Alarm & illegal).
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course or Social Science or Master’s in Business Administration (added advantage)
- Professional management qualification (added advantage)
- Over 5 years of experience in the customer-centric role, sales, Credit Collection & debt recovery in a management position (preferably Security Industry)
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially astute with experience in managing budgets
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and academic credentials to [email protected] indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 15th March 2023. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.