- Updating and maintaining the institutional publication repository (CGSpace)
- Ensuring quality control of metadata within the publication repository
- Support research staff with document requests and other information needs.
- Support and develop the Information Management SharePoint site
- Assist in the organization and production of internal events and webinar sessions.
- Carry out other administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, or Library Science, or any other related field.
- Excellent computer literacy in standard software applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills; good command of English language.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Commitment to Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT mission and core values.