SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Nation Media Group seeks to recruit an experienced and self-motivated individual to the position of Senior Internal Auditor reporting to the Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance.
The job holder will be responsible for managing and executing an annual portfolio of audits, including: overseeing and delivering all aspects of internal audit assignments (planning, fieldwork, reporting and action follow up) with a risk-based approach and reviewing controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Plan and execute audit assignments and communicate audit results with management.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by the Audit Committee and/or management
- Identify and discuss control weaknesses and recommendations for improvement with management.
- Preparation of board papers for the Audit Risk Committee.
- Review management accounts and generate regular exceptional analysis reports.
Qualifications, Experience & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.Professional:
- Possess relevant professional qualification(s) such as CPA or ACCA or CIA or CISA or Risk Management
- Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional body e.g. ICPAK, ACCA, IRM;Experience:4-6 years of relevant experienceSkills:
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Risk analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttps://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before 20th March, 2023.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants