MARCH 9, 2023
he National Council Churches of Kenya (NCCK), an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, seeks to recruit a highly-skilled, experienced and results-oriented professional.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Duty Location: Jumuia Resorts
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating sales and marketing strategies
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Conducting market analysis to check the business performance
- Developing and implementing promotional campaigns and activities
- Updating the marketing channels e.g. website and social media platforms, online booking platforms
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Developing a marketing calendar with its attendant, and events promotions to increase footfalls for the hotel.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Negotiating business proposals and agreements with clients
- Updating business development materials like email templates and brochures when needed
- Pitching innovative ideas to clients
- Utilizes efficient sales strategy for the maximization of hotel revenue.
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department (BEO, contracts, rooming lists proposals) are completed accurately and on time
Key Skills and Competencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce-Marketing Option, Business Management or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Marketing in a hotel set-up.
- Member of the Marketing Society of Kenya.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to fill out the online job application form no later than 12.00 pm on March 23, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted