Equity Bank Kenya Limited is a financial services provider headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
It is licensed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Kenya, which is the central bank and national banking regulator of Kenya
Telephony Support Executive – ()
- Technical support for SIMcard manufacturing vendors.
- Conduct sanity tests for new modules
- Manage SIMcard input data and output data
- Follow up technical issues raised by business
- Test SIMcard management
- Provision and activate Test cards
- Keep track and manage usage and misuse of test SIMcards
- Custodian of the physical Test SIMcards
- Technical support for BSS system.
- Technical support for BSS system changes
- Manage BSS UAT
- Technical support and contact person for Equitel partners
- Airtel –Equitel Network support
- Effortel – BSS support
- Technical/UAT support for SMS tools i.e.
- Bulk SMS tools
- Technical support for Equitel shortcodes.
- The resource can also act as the 1st Technical touchpoint in PRSP (SMS and USSD shortcodes) configuration in UAT to improve efficiency.
- Guide PRSPs on how to integrate to Equitel USSD/SMS gateways
- Configure/Create them on USSD/SMS user interface
- Understands Equitel SIMcard features well
- Understands Equitel partners
- Has Technical background or interested in learning simple technical roles
- Can follow up issues to closure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree
|Organization: Fin serve Africa Ltd Employment Type: Regular Job Level: Non-Management Job Shift: Day Job Job Posting: Apr 26, 2023, 9:42:46 AM|