KRA has built a strong professional team of over 6,000 employees deployed across the country. We have created a favorable work environment with able mentors who ensure talent is developed.
We have also been ranked among the top five (5) employer of choice in the country.
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to [email protected]
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)
View Job Openings
REVENUE SERVICE ASSISTANTS
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance”. KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position – REVENUE SERVICE ASSISTANTS
Requirements for engagement as Revenue Service Assistant
- Kenyan Citizens aged between 18 and 30 years.
- Holders of KCSE/IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of C – (Minus).
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the provided application guidelines.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications must be submitted online by Monday 15th May, 2023.
- You can only apply for the position after successfully registering in the Authority’s e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF & ID cards.
- The gross salary attached to this position is Kshs. 53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- The Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process. Use a reliable personal/private email address (non-work email) to register.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile. (Those without NSSF & NHIF numbers may indicate N/A but will be required to produce proof of registration once selected)
- Click on the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view the vacancy.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Confirm the details on personal profile tab.
- Click on the questionnaire tab and fill.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the application process, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’
In case of any challenge or issues, please send your email query to [email protected]
NB – This advert was sourced on Today’s MyGov. Magazine which is also available on 2/5/2023 , The Star Newspaper . If it is not available at the moment on KRA site, give it few hours
How to Apply
Applications are sent online using the KRA official website.
Please visit this link to apply directly via KRA’s site