| APPLICATION ON-GOING |
Interested candidates who possess the necessary qualifications and experience to submit their C.V before C.O.B on 31st May 2023.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Enter any additional discounts or coupons when prompted.
- Help customers through the payment options available.
- Book keeping, stock taking, procuring and reporting.
- Operate and manage the register one is assigned.
- Ensure the premise is clean, stocked and in-order.
- Certificate or Diploma in any business related course with a major in Accounting.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- At least 2 years experience as a cashier.
- Have a valid Food Handlers Certificate. Able to use retail POS.
- Reliable and efficient.