ACTUARIAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATE
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited, is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries, general insurance, underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for the position of Actuarial Products Associate reporting to the Actuarial Services Manager. The job holder will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi.
- Support product development by conducting pricing and ensuring profitability.
- Regular reviews of the insurance products to ensure profitability.
- Carry out experience analysis to update assumptions and provide advice to the business.
- Develop and update technical actuarial models.
- Provide technical actuarial expertise on IFRS 17 implementation.
- Implementation and regular review of asset liability matching.
- Perform statutory actuarial valuations and solvency calculations.
- Assist in any other analysis required by the business.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
- University Degree in Actuarial Science or any other related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in an Actuarial function with experience in product development, valuations and IFRS 17.
- Advanced progression with actuarial exams (minimum of 5).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their CVs to the Group Human Resources Manager at: [email protected] on email not later than Monday, 29 th May, 2023.