Safaricom Internship Program for Persons with Disability
At Safaricom, we are working hard to build a more inclusive and sustainable world for all. As a digital first technology company, we leverage on technology to create networks that empower individuals to connect and deliver value for our customers and stakeholders.
We are pleased to announce our Persona with Disability internship opportunity for the year 2023 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources & Technology Divisions.
What we are looking for:
• A degree holder or must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated with the last 1 year in an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Demonstrated creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm.
• Passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
• Good academic performance
What is in it for you:
• World-class exposure to Technology and Financial Services
• Focused mentorship
• Cross-functional rotations
• Leadership development
• Fast tracked career progression
• Hybrid and agile ways of working
• Attractive Remuneration
What our selection process is like:
Successfully shortlisted applicants will go through a technical assessment, a psychometric assessment, and a virtual assessment centre.
Please note you will be taken through a competitive recruitment process for the skillset selected against other applicants.
Requisition ID: 23000224
Job Posting: May 25, 2023