Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Job SummaryCase management, handling all outpatient, inpatient, specialized services preauthorization, and
Communicating with providers, clients, and brokers on a timely basis.
- Efficient & accurate submission of approvals in line with the medical policy.
- Obtaining medical information from providers with written correspondence if necessary.
- Capacity to continually apply negotiation skills with the service providers.
- Interacting with clients, Intermediaries and services providers as required to resolve problems in a manner that is legal, ethical, and consistent with the principles of the policy.
- Accurate checking and confirming membership validity, benefits and sending member statement upon enquiry.
- Accurate guidance on provider network enquiries from brokers, providers, members etc.
- Vetting and confirming validity of the service given by the service provider in relation to the member benefit covered, treatment given, adherence to provider panel rules and cost of treatment.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in nursing or other related medical field
- At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar role in the insurance industry / hospital facility
- KRCHN Registration
EducationFurther Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)