Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Perform daily rotational cleaning duties (e.g. dusting, steaming etc.)
- Water indoor plants
- Ensure security of the apartment by letting in only authorised persons
- Perform monthly cleaning of apartment curtains, blankets and seat covers
- Replenish guestroom facilities prior to arrival of guest (e.g. towels, beddings etc.)
- Advise the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the apartments.
- Supervision of children when applicable (e.g. light meal preparation, reporting injuries to guardian, Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows)
- Desirable Certificate in House Keeping
- Experience as a Cleaner for at least 2 years.
- MSF Experience is an asset
- English and Swahili
- Commitment, flexibility, stress management, results, teamwork and Service.
If you meet the above requirements, Please submit your application through Uhired.me by 26th May 2023
If you meet the above requirements, Please submit your application by 26th May 2023