Passionate about F&B? As a Waiter, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes the guests and ensures they are attended to i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
Your experience and skills include:
Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Eagerness to learn and share knowledge with the Team
A positive, energetic and motivated personality and professional attitude
Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
A hardworking attitude who is ready to complete all duties, responsibilities and additional tasks set by the Outlet Leader with positivity
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Must always have a friendly attitude, develop strong working relationships with all colleagues and Leaders, demonstrating respect and understanding
Use professional verbal language and body language at all times
Hospitality Studies is preferable
Strong reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
A second foreign language is a plus