Responsible for providing both technical and non-technical customer support via phone, email, and SharePoint, and supporting the implementation of IT Policies and adherence to regulatory guidelines and risks.
1.KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- IT Ticket Closure 95%
- Call handling closure 90%
- User creation and documentation 95%
- High TAT on closure of IT related and technical issue.
- Issue handling at 1st level support.
- Townhall facilitations and virtual events.
Provide Level 1 IT Support: Manage, resolve, or escalate end user calls logged onto SharePoint within established SLAs.
Follow standard help desk procedures and apply knowledgebase to problems: identification, instruction, and resolution of problems.
Perform post-resolution follow-ups with the end users and team members as required.
Manage User system access for various applications.
Develop accurate reports regarding the progress of registered tickets on helpdesk.
Perform software/hardware installation, updates including formatting, hot swapping, ghosting etc. on all HQ and branch support PCs.
Ensure facilitation of all townhall events
Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
Support in the successful Implementation of ICT Projects
Create and manage user accounts in AD Manager and O365 (user, computer, security objects).
Identify ways to improve the quality of the service provided and/or the efficiency of the processes within the team.
Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
Support in D365 User creations and mapping.
Identify training and development requirements, formulate own plan to be agreed with team leader. Responsible for ensuring own plan is completed within agreed timescales.
Undertake all necessary training to perform the role to the required standards, including gaining accreditation where appropriate.
Carry out any other ICT duties/tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor or his appointee.
3.BANKWIDE AML KYC & CFT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch
4. IT RISK AND SECURITY
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risks through analyzing incidences and problem raised through the service desk and evaluate the impact of the business and coming up with mitigation procedures
- Help reduce potential negative impact of changes and mitigate service outage
- Management of IT Services for recovery and continuation in the case of a serious incident, proactive measures, rather than just reactive measures, so that the risk of disaster is minimized to ensure continuance of service and that the service provider is able to meet minimum service levels
07 June 2023