We are pleased to announce the following vacancy Principal Sales Officer – Capacity & IP Services within Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Wholesale Services, the position holder will;
- Grow Wholesale International Capacity & IP revenues.
- Develop an effective retention strategy to minimize churn.
- Optimal Capacity Asset Management.
- Manage Key relations & partnerships.
- Identify and scope Business Opportunities at key networking events regionally & internationally.
Grow Wholesale International Capacity & IP revenues
- Achieve set revenue targets as per capacity objectives.
- Development of a 12-month rolling sales pipeline.
- Identify global growth prospects and specific opportunities with EA region for Fiber, Satellite, Microwave.
- Identify and analyze operator capacity needs and requirements and ensure operator needs are fully understood and correctly dimensioned.
- Work with International Data/IP partners or providers to meet the needs of the business by developing a clear annual review calendar that can identify areas of collaboration and potentially new revenues.
- Use a clear and well –documented process methodology for locking business to avoid delayed implementation and poor client engagement.
- Weekly prepare a report showing various engagement milestones of operator on-boarding process to ensure ease of billing for services required.
Develop an effective retention strategy to minimize churn
- Work to develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies.
- Develop and share periodic reports on customer concerns on products.
Manage Key relations & partnerships
- Prepare and maintain an effective annual calendar that optimize the relationships with various operators, partners, Satellite & outsourced roaming providers to enhance competition.
- Develop an effective framework for monitoring effective partnerships.
- Explore new partnership opportunities that create opportunities for growth.
Attend Key networking events
- Identify and plan for all known key events touching on IP& Capacity, Satellite, Interconnect and SMS.
- Attend at least one key networking event annually.
- Document and implement learnings for the benefit for the business.
- A recognized University Degree in a Business-related field; Master of Business Administration degree is an added advantage.
- Experience and technical skills in telecommunications industry and sound knowledge of International Telecommunications Services is a mandatory requirement.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in the telecommunications sector which must include establishing and managing international carrier relations and interconnection arrangements.
- At least 3 years sales experience. Experience in projects management is an added advantage.
- Strong relationship-building and customer retention skills preferably from a major blue-chip company and ISP’s.
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team.
|How to Apply. |
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to create/ update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.
PRIMARY LOCATION : Kenya
SCHEDULE : Regular
JOB TYPE : Full-time Day Job
JOB POSTING : May 25, 2023, 5:41:46 PM