Tele Sales Agent
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Division.We are seeking a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
- Primarily focus on clients by engaging them, uncovering their needs, and providing them with appropriate solutions from the entire client base assigned
- Responsible for driving profitable revenue and volume growth by maximizing every customer engagement to prevent attrition and increase the percentage of active customers
- Direct and educate clients to use self-service channels, digital solutions, mobile banking and online banking
- Ensure that a reactive and proactive approach is taken to prevent customer attrition
- Understand the needs of customers by actively providing quality sales service
- Proactively explain the respective banking products that fit the client’s needs, e.g. type of account and its features, products offered, and charges payable.
- Mobilize deposits and cross-sell other bank products.
- Provide feedback on assigned leads and take note of customer complaints or compliments
- Ensure an excellent customer experience during telephone conversations as well as when offering any other service
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all telephone conversations, both inbound and outbound
- Address any issues or concerns that the customer may raise
- Manage post-sale relationships
- Ensure customer due diligence is applied when selling products
- Reporting of suspicious transactions or activities
- Ensure sales processes are followed to avoid miss-selling
- Ensure proper time and resource management.
- Using the working tools availed for the intended purpose. This will include core banking systems; Profits, i-Apply, or any other system availed in the course of day to day duties.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- High integrity
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- At least 1 years experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive
- Experience in using customer relationship management tools